A single procedure brings you a miraculous result to diminish spots and pores, improve wrinkles.
New & Upgraded Scarlet S
The process of the one-time treatment takes less than one hour and brings you a miraculous result to diminish spots and pores, improve wrinkles, and lift the jawline to the scalp. Come to Genesys and experience Scarlet S procedure which is approved by FDA.
What is Scarlet S laser procedure?
Scarlet S can perform the lifting effect without any surgery by delivering high frequency energy to the scalp lines such as the frontal, temporal, posterior line, or behind chin line, which was difficult to solve in the existing lifting. In addition to lifting, it also has the effects of removing freckles and sun spots; whitening; diminishing pores and acne scars; and improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The Scarlet S Laser can be the one solution to improve various problems at once.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Available regardless of the season and you may involve in outdoor activities after the procedure
- No downtime to your daily life, and there are few side effects.
The principle of Scarlet S procedure is..
The first true fractional microneedle RF. By utilizing the advantages of the existing Scarlet, the procedure is possible to precisely adjust the depth from 0.5mm to 3.5mm. Therefore, more accurate and faster thermal energy is delivered and more powerful radio frequency energy than the existing Scarlet is provided. The procedure is optimized for customizing the treatment for the individual according to one to one consultation. It improves cells deep in the dermis and achieves the overall smooth texture and radiant skin tone.
We recommend this treatment to these people:
- For those who suffer from wrinkles and fine lines
- For those who lose volume by aging
- For those who lose elasticity on face with a sudden diet
- For those who need to manage jawline after facial bone surgery
- For those who have spots/facial flushing
- For those who want to improve elasticity and wrinkles by a simple procedure without any fear of face-lifting
- For those who want to improve double chins
- For those who want to recover your V-line from your jawline
How should you take care of yourself after treatment?
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco for a period of time after the procedure.
- Avoid excessive sauna and Korean dry sauna for a period of time after the procedure.
- Avoid exercise prolonged exposure to sunlight for a period of time after the procedure.
- Make sure to block out UV exposure thoroughly when going out for a period of time after the procedure.
- Since the skin may dry out after wide area treatment, you are recommended to pay attention to skin moisturization.