A new skin-restorative-themed solution to awaken your youth with anti-aging, great resiliency from deep inside skin, filling skin, skin regeneration and cell growth stimulation
3 to 5 surgeries, each in every three weeks, will lead to great results and prolonged effects. Depending on individual skin conditions and needs, this procedure can be performed with Vampire Injection (PRF) or Skin Botox or combined with other laser surgeries for dramatic efficacy.
How is the procedure performed?
Treated with injection are inner skins such as wrinkles around eye, mouth, entire face, neck and hands. This procedure improves skin barrier and helps moisturize and regenerate skin tissue.
We recommend this to those
- Troubled for laser procedure due to thin skin
- Troubled by poor make-up application
- Troubled by wrinkles, skin tone and pores
- Troubled by slow skin regeneration after laser procedure
- Troubled by rough and tired skin from long exposure to UV rays and long make-up wear
- In need of hair transplant efficacy due to scalp lesions and hair loss
The principle of Scarlet S procedure is…
Vital Injector 2 is used for quick and accurate procedure with salmon injection amples. Vital Injector 2 is made up of five pins, which are capable of adjusting needed amount to skin depth and performing surgeries on skins in a uniform and quick manner.
How should you take care of yourself after treatment?
- Wash face with lukewarm water after procedure
- Wash face in soft and smooth manner
- Stay away from saunas and hot spas
- Avoid excessive exercises
- Use UV sunblock for outing
- Provide ample moisturizing with regeneration/moisturizing cream after procedure
- Swelling or bruising may happen after procedure. However, they will disappear without any trace within 2-3 days.
Questions & Answers
How long does it take for procedure?
A procedure takes 15-30 minutes and its traces will disappear within a day, making it easy to return to daily routines.
How long does the result last?
Each procedure will be effective for 1-2 months while 3 surgeries last 6 months to 1 year.
How often do I need a procedure?
For first procedure-takers, it is recommended to have 3-6 surgeries, each with an interval of 3 weeks, after which the treated efficacy can be sustained with one procedure in every 4-6 months. Time needed for efficacy maintenance or result producing may differ by each individual. But, 1-3 surgeries will normally bring the efficacy that lasts longer than a year.